
Flash from the past. Don't you remember as kids how movies such as Halloweentown would frighten us so much we had to sleep with the lights on, or how we all wanted to be an artist after we saw the movie Quints. I sure remember I do. Here are a list of movie that I remember distinctly that are Disney Channel Original Movies.
- Brink
- Halloweentown
- Zenon
- The Thirteenth Year
- Smart House
- Don't Look Under the Bed
- Up, Up, and Away
- Miracle in Lane 2
- Phantom of the Megaplex
- Motorcrossed
- The Luck of the Irish
- Double Teamed
- Cadet Kelly
- Gotta Kick it Up
- Get a Clue
- Eddie's Million Dollar Cookoff
ETC ETC ETC
Technology can be helpful in many ways. It can help you contact friends and family in the blink of an eye, or find the definition to a word you do no understand, or, in this case, it can help teach you valuable life lessons.
By watching these, plus many more, DCOMs (Disney Channel Original Movies) I learned at an early age how all people are different and it is not a bad thing. In the movie "The Color of Friendship" a white, proper young lady comes to live with an African American family while on foreign exchange. They battle their differences and end up realizing that it does not matter what color you are. A person could be black, white, purple, blue, or even green. What matters is that person's personality and their actions towards others.

Another lesson I have learned by watching these movies came from "Brink". Andy "Brink" Brinker and his friends love to skateboard for fun, while another group of skaters, that call themselves Team X-Bladz, skate for the money. Team X-Bladz is made up of bullies and rude teenagers, once Brink joins that team his friends do not take the time to question him about his decision, instead they exclude him. At the end his friends realize he was only joining the team to get money to help his parents in their financial issues. From this movie I have realized that no matter how tough life gets my friends will always be there for me, so I should be there for them. I should also give people the benefit of the doubt instead of instantly judging them.

Technology can be helpful in many ways. It can help you contact friends and family in the blink of an eye, or find the definition to a word you do no understand, or, in this case, it can help teach you valuable life lessons.
By watching these, plus many more, DCOMs (Disney Channel Original Movies) I learned at an early age how all people are different and it is not a bad thing. In the movie "The Color of Friendship" a white, proper young lady comes to live with an African American family while on foreign exchange. They battle their differences and end up realizing that it does not matter what color you are. A person could be black, white, purple, blue, or even green. What matters is that person's personality and their actions towards others.

Another lesson I have learned by watching these movies came from "Brink". Andy "Brink" Brinker and his friends love to skateboard for fun, while another group of skaters, that call themselves Team X-Bladz, skate for the money. Team X-Bladz is made up of bullies and rude teenagers, once Brink joins that team his friends do not take the time to question him about his decision, instead they exclude him. At the end his friends realize he was only joining the team to get money to help his parents in their financial issues. From this movie I have realized that no matter how tough life gets my friends will always be there for me, so I should be there for them. I should also give people the benefit of the doubt instead of instantly judging them.

No comments:
Post a Comment