Computer Architecture Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sing Along

Do you ever hear a song on the radio that you know every single word to, yet you can't remember when the last time you heard it was? I surely do. This past week I put my iTunes on Party Shuffle and was amazed at the songs I had from years ago that I still to this day love. I wanted to share some of the songs from my playlist with you.

Do you remember....

Aaron Carter's "Saturday Night" and "Aaron's Party"
Backstreet Boy's "Larger Than Life"
98 Degrees' "Buenos Noche"
Nsync's "Space Cowboy"
No Doubt's "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life"
Britney Spears' "Oops I Did it Again"
Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca"
Rihanna's "Unfaithful"
Usher's "Yeah"

It is amazing to watch the style of music change over time. I remember loving Christina Aguilara's "Genie in a Bottle", and now she has songs out such as "Keeps Getting Better". I think it is very cool to watch artists grow up and mature their sound. Just like Britney Spears used to be an innocent pop singer, and she now has more edge to her sound and is more upbeat. Music is a big part of my life, and it is the main source of technology that I feel as though I could not live without.

Blogging this year has made me realize how much I take for granted. Like being able to listen to any song I want to with the click of a button, whether on the computer, or in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment