Computer Architecture Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New iPhone

Rumors are flying that a new iPhone is coming out soon. It is said to be an "iPhone Nano". Personally, I do not like this idea. I think Apple is getting "too big for their britches". They are on top of the computer and phone sales, but they won't settle for that. This "nano" iPhone looks as if it would be too small for people to hold and talk on the phone. Also why would people want to buy the apps from Apple if the phone is too small to even play the games or read the words on it. I just think it is too itty bitty. They have had great success with the regular iPhone and the iPhone 3G and I think they should just be happy with that. It looks as if it would be easy to get lost everywhere, I know I am the person to stick my phone in my back pocket when I go places, and with the new one going to be that small and that thin, I know I would probably forget it was there and either sit on it and crack it, or accidentally wash it without knowing it was still in my back pocket, Also, there is supposably a new phone coming out that will "kill" the iPhone because the monthly cost will be so much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment