Computer Architecture Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bloglines

RSS and newsreaders are much more helpful when a student is doing a research project or just needs to find a piece of information fast. They cut out all of the ads that nobody really cares to see. I especially like Bloglines because I can subscribe to certain posts like the iTunes Top 25 song charts, or celebrity gossip posts, such as Perez Hilton. Also, aside from just entertainment purposes I can subscribe to posts about what is in the news, the weather, and many other important topics. Whatever I need at the moment I can find within a few minutes, rather than a few hours. I enjoy being able to click the link and be given the exact information I asked for; nothing more and nothing less. I find this very helpful as a student.
I believe this is the link to my blogline account.. http://beta.bloglines.com/b/view?mode=addsubs&siteId=215897#view-playlistid.160945-viewDisplay.startpage-displayModel.startpage%26t%3D1236796102637

No comments:

Post a Comment