Computer Architecture Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Web 2.0/Library Thing

"Like to read?"
Library Thing is a great website to see how regular people rate the books on your reading list. I for one love to read, and this is a neat way to see what people really think of all the books out there. Most of the time I would just google a certain book and go through website after website to see what different stores rated the book, but now I can just go to one website and have everything I need at my convienence. I think this is a website for those students who would like to keep track of all the books they have read and what they thought of them, so that for future reference they can either recommend or not recommend the book to others. Also, this helps them be more knowledgable of all the books they have read, and/or are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment