Tweet. Tweet. Tweet.
Well the other day in class Mr. John was discussing this website called Twitter.
Most of the girls just looked at him like he was crazy thinking, "why would we want to 'twitter' when we have other websites like MySpace and Facebook to use?". That night when I was doing my homework, the television was turned on 'E!'. All of a sudden I hear them talking about that crazy site Mr. John had mentioned earlier that day called Twitter. This got my interest up. I decided to see what this Twitter buzz was about for myself. I signed up and made an account. As of right now I still do not fully understand the site but I believe that it will become the new "internet trend". Now I hear on the radio as they give their usual message about you can connect with us on MySpace, Facebook, AND Twitter. This one little website that it seemed no one knew about, until that one day in class when Mr. John brought up the topic, has now become one of the most popular websites ever. Everywhere I go I am now hearing something about this status website called Twitter. I think I am going to continue to "tweet" my way through the internet. Still I enjoy Facebook and MySpace much more because they have more people from my generation connected their, I still believe that Twitter will sooner or later make its way to people my age.
Twittter me!
Well the other day in class Mr. John was discussing this website called Twitter.
Most of the girls just looked at him like he was crazy thinking, "why would we want to 'twitter' when we have other websites like MySpace and Facebook to use?". That night when I was doing my homework, the television was turned on 'E!'. All of a sudden I hear them talking about that crazy site Mr. John had mentioned earlier that day called Twitter. This got my interest up. I decided to see what this Twitter buzz was about for myself. I signed up and made an account. As of right now I still do not fully understand the site but I believe that it will become the new "internet trend". Now I hear on the radio as they give their usual message about you can connect with us on MySpace, Facebook, AND Twitter. This one little website that it seemed no one knew about, until that one day in class when Mr. John brought up the topic, has now become one of the most popular websites ever. Everywhere I go I am now hearing something about this status website called Twitter. I think I am going to continue to "tweet" my way through the internet. Still I enjoy Facebook and MySpace much more because they have more people from my generation connected their, I still believe that Twitter will sooner or later make its way to people my age.
Twittter me!
No comments:
Post a Comment