Computer Architecture Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Youtube

YOUTUBE :)
I LOVE YOUTUBE!
Youtube is the best website to go to for videos.
The website contains videos for each generation. I used to only go to Youtube to watch music videos, or videos for entertainment, but recently after this class, I have started to search videos about more important things. For example one day in class we watched a video called "Did You Know?". This really got me thinking. You see going to Youtube to watch music videos may have been one of the best things to ever happen to my generation, because sooner or later we hear about videos such as "Did You Know" and we have this website at our convenience to look up other videos of the sort. Youtube to me, is like my online video google. It has everything and anything, from uploaded home videos, to television shows. I always know where to turn to when I need to share or watch a video. It is one of the best ways for an entire world to connect in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment